I’m Julia. There are seven colors in the rainbow and I have never settled on a favorite. In my 25 years of existence I have come to learn and accept 10 things.
1. Mom and Dad are not superheroes
2. The human body is the most fascinating work of genius
3. It is suspicious that animals have this thing we call instinct
4. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds
5. The human race doesn’t know where they came from, why they are here, if they are alone or where they are going.
6. Music is powerful
7. No matter how hard you try, there is always something lost in translation as you relay from your mind into words.
8. One man’s meat is another man’s poison
9. There is Love and there is Fear
10. God is real